Thursday, May 7, 2009

John Ball Zoo

Yesterday the kids and I picked up Mark in Grand Rapids. He came home two days before we expected him but it was a very happy drive to get him. We had lunch and since the sun was shining we decided to make a trip to the zoo. The zoo still had it's winter rates (an some exhibits are still closed) so it was only $10 for the four of us to go. The zoo closes at 4pm (during winter hours) but we had over an hour to walk through. I love this zoo! It's small but just the right size for my 3 1/2 year old to walk through. Well worth the time and money! The Camel ride was open this time so of course we had to go. Henry loves to ride the camel and is an old pro! This was Irene's first time on a camel. She handled it well :-)Bald EaglesBears

Irene and Henry riding the camel!




2 comments:

Anna Kauz said...

Love the camel rides, that is so cool!

Anna Kauz said...

I have something for you on my blog!!