Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pajama Day

 It was a rough week. Busy, with children that got upset easily. They miss having daddy home. Mark was suppose to be home sometime on Saturday. He wasn't never near Michigan until Saturday night. Hopefully, He'll be home sometime tonight.

Saturday morning I woke up feeling very unwell. I decided we would have pajama day and watch movies. Thankfully the movies got the kids to stop bickering for a bit. I actually picked up my knitting for the first time this week. 
Late afternoon Mark's mom called and invited us for dinner. I had to get everyone dressed, but it was worth getting out of the house. The kids played a bit outside. Henry had multiple breakdowns with crying and telling me he hates me. He is not taking daddy being on the road again very well.
Neither am I.

3 comments:

Jake of Florida said...

I saw your post on Wilfees blog, just under ours, and was amazed to see that you are not per se dog folks and yet your hearts are breaking as ours are.

A sad sad moment.

Wirey love,

Jake and Just Harry (two wire fox terriers from South Florida)

Jake of Florida said...

I saw your post on Wilfees blog, just under ours, and was amazed to see that you are not per se dog folks and yet your hearts are breaking as ours are.

A sad sad moment.

Wirey love,

Jake and Just Harry (two wire fox terriers from South Florida)

Nicole said...

Hello Jake and Just Harry,

While I don't blog about my dogs I have always been a dog person. I don't think I've ever lived without at least one dog in my life. I have two dogs and three kids, but there are days when I say that I have 5 kids...and there are days when I say there are five dogs (some days they are all a little wild and loud.)

I love reading about Wilf and it is one of the few blogs that I make a point to read every day. My heart breaks for Angus and 'the font' as well as for all of us that have been touched by Wilf. I cannot imagine not having that little touch a wonderful in my life each day.

Thank you for stopping by. I send you many back and ear scratches!