

Okay okay...potty time doesn't start until tomorrow but my super duper smart boy has already tried out his potty chair tonight. We went to K-Mart to buy an Elmo potty chair. When you high five Elmo he says "great job". When we got home Henry wanted to try it out. And sure enough about five minutes later he had peed in it! I am sooo proud! Of course like any good mom I took pictures of him with my phone and sent them to daddy, Uncle Matt, Uncle Pete, Stacy.......
SO tomorrow is the big day. We are going to have our first official potty training day! I have stickers, m&ms (one for pee pee, two for poop), and lots of praise ready to go. Hopefully Roo will stay out of the chair although she thinks she should be able to sit on it too.
Wish us all luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment