Irene has a high temp. Had it Tuesday. Seemed okay Wednesday and Thursday. Friday it was high again. Saturday...103.6 with the shakes. The doctor's office said to wait to bring her in. She needs to have had the fever for 5 days. Huh?
Last week Henry and I were sick. I am still coughing :-( I am exhausted and my house is a huge mess. Now Irene is sick. Nothing is getting done. I have not showered today and I am kinda starting to lose it. I worry endlessly about her and this darn fever.
I am tired, sad and lonely. I wish my husband was here so I wouldn't have to shoulder every thing on my own. That's not fair to him...I am just not feeling well and am so tired...and worried.
Please pardon my whine fest.
My mother has been fabulous. She rushed to work this morning to try to find someone to cover for her so that if we had to take Roo to the doctor I wouldn't have to go alone. She came right over after work and bought us dinner. She bought us all lunch and dinner yesterday too. Thank God for her. Without her I'd truly be a raving lunatic.
Time to end the whining. Please keep my stinker girl in your thoughts and prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment