It is possible that Gavin will be getting out of the NICU tomorrow. Unfortunately my mom and dad can't bring Henry and Irene up tomorrow. The hospital is no longer allowing children under 18 in any part of the hospital because one of the schools here was closed down because of the flu. I am worried about it. I am afraid to have a newborn out and about right now.
Thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers!
2 comments:
Congrats on Gavin!!! He is so precious!!! If you don't mind me asking, why did he have an IV, did I miss something? (Sorry, I'm a little slow these days...lol, lack of sleep) When do you guys get to go home?
Arley,
We are home now and trying to adjust to life with a newborn again. Gavin had the IV because he had trouble breathing after he was born and had to spend a few days in the NICU. He is doing well now though and we are thrilled to have him!
Post a Comment