Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Still Going...

Mark, Gavin and I have been fighting a nasty cold and cough. We ended up not going to any of the past weekend's Santa activities. The town had a parade, meeting Santa on the Showboat, crafts, etc. going on. It was cold and rainy and Gavin was so miserable that we thought it best not to go out. We are finally starting to feel a wee bit better. Unfortunately, I've had another little medical issue come up.

Not much else has changed here. I am still praying for some kind of miracle to happen so we can give the kids a Christmas. Between the stress and uncertainty and now the illness, I am feeling quite "down in the dumps." I find that I am on the verge of tears almost all day long. I'm trying to keep a happy face for the kids and Mark. I keep on knitting as much as possible since that is a huge stress reliever for me.

I'm trying to think of something fun or sweet to share. I don't want to be a "Debbie Downer" but at the moment I just don't feel well enough to make the effort. The next post will be better, please stick with me!

No comments: