Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Blue Toe Nails...

We finally made it to Kindermusik Family Time. We only missed three(!) classes. I've never had a month conspire against me like this month has. Last week was the first week we actually got there. The kids had a great time and it is always nice to see the kids and moms (and dad) that we've been going to class with since early 2006. Last night was our second night making it to class. I was not going to go at first since I have a cold but Ms. Melinda (our teacher extraordinaire) said if I was feeling up to it that we should come. She'd just bring hand sanitizer for me. I managed to drag myself out of the house, clean but not altogether with it. When we got there I was surprised to see my friend Jennifer there. She was kind enough to bring the children of a mom that couldn't make it. Jennifer was VERY brave! She had five, yes FIVE kids with her!!!! I can hardly handle my two! My hat is off to you Jen! Kindermusik was a lot of fun even with my stuffed up head.

Today I am anxiously awaiting my new winter jacket. My old one has fallen apart and so I ordered a new one. Yippee! However I did not order it soon enough and I have been running around with no jacket in this cold weather. I suspect that when it arrives the weather will suddenly turn sunny and warm ;-) I also splurged on a beautiful mohair scarf but I have had an annoying time with the company I ordered it from. They called saying the billing address didn't match the one on my card and they couldn't approve it blah blah. However I called the card and the charge had already gone through before they called about it! I was NOT happy. The scarf was shipped today though. I wish that this had gone smoothly since there are a few more items I would like to buy as Christmas gifts from there. I just don't want the hassle again.

So the title of this post is blue toe nails...I picked out a crazy blue color of nail polish for my toes. When I painted them Henry was right there wanting to help me. He decided he really wanted his toe nails painted too. I was going to only do one toe on each foot but he wanted them all done. It turned out totally cute.
And in Roo news...On Monday Roo wandered off while I was on the computer. At first I didn't think much of it until I heard the toilet flush. Roo had taken quite a few of my mother's decorative soaps and flushed them. Ahhh! What a stinker! Thankfully they did not plug the toilet.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Nicole you are so funny. That was a fun night. I was happy to see you. I hope you are feeling better and I hope to see you soon.

Nicole said...

Thanks Jen!