It seems this week has been one horrible day after another. I realize that in the grand scheme of things my problems are minuscule but to me, right now, they seem insurmountable. Yesterday's problems followed me to bed last night giving me terrible dreams all night long. I got up early just to put a stop to them only to find that my cable is out. A technician will be coming out but not until late afternoon. In the middle of all this stress there has been a few fun moments though. Last night Henry put on my slippers (on the wrong feet) and shuffled around the house. I hope I don't walk like that ;-) And when I took a picture of that both kids started hamming it up for the camera. We also caught a bit of news about the plane that landed in the Hudson river in New York. Henry was amazed that a plane landed in water. He dug out his matchbox plane and had it landing in water during his bath. He is still talking about that plane today.
2 comments:
I love his swearshirt in this picture!
I know! It's the best!
Post a Comment